(1) Carefully tear open the foil pack, taking care not to damage the condom.
(2) When removing the foil, avoid damaging the condom with fingernails, jewelry, etc.
(3) Gently squeeze the reservoir end of the condom between your thumb and forefinger to remove the air from the tip while placing the condom over the head of the erect penis. This must be done before there is any contact between the penis and your partner's body to prevent sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy.
(4) While holding the reservoir tip, unroll the condom with the other hand over the entire length of the erect penis.
(5) Check whether the condom is slipping off the penis or is too tight, as this can lead to damage.
(6) After ejaculation, hold the edge of the condom and slowly pull the penis out while it is still erect so that the condom does not slip off.
(7) Remove the condom from your penis by pulling it off slowly. It is important that the penis or the used condom does not touch the vaginal area after removal.
(8) Wrap the used condom and dispose of it hygienically in a closed waste garbage can.
- If additional lubricant is required, use water-based lubricant.
- Do not use oil-based lubricants such as Vaseline, mineral oil and body cream, as these can weaken the condom and cause the product to fail later. This also applies to some topical medications that are applied to the penis or vagina. If you are unsure about the effect of the medicines you are using in conjunction with condoms, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use the condom if the rubber material is sticky or brittle or if the individual wrapper is obviously damaged.
- See a doctor as soon as possible or at least within 72 hours if a condom leaks or bursts during use.
- Condoms are intended for single use only. Reusing condoms can increase the risk of damage and infection.
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections.
- No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or transmission of HIV and sexually transmitted diseases. If you suspect that you or your partner are pregnant or have been infected, contact your doctor immediately.
- This product contains natural latex which may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock. If you are allergic to natural latex products, consult your doctor before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children. Risk of suffocation from inflated or broken condoms.
- The use of condoms during oral sex increases the risk of choking.
- The use of additional lubricant during anal sex can reduce the risk of damage.
- A condom is a medical device for lay people - adult men or women.
- Any serious incident related to the product must be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
- These condoms comply with the international standards ISO 4074 / EN ISO 4074.
Symbols with explanations
Store in a cool and dry place
Contains natural latex
Do not use if the packaging is damaged
Keep away from sunlight
Do not reuse
Best before date
See instructions for use